23 Jul 2011

for the tomboy

lovely colors. i also like the  idea of the layered tees.


preppy is good.


now, that cape is just amazing, isn't it?


a little '90s nostalgia.
remember those editorials in seventeen mags of the '90s that showed
real live high school students in their own outfits?
i loved those.
i might as well flip thru my old seventeens for a little nostalgia.

 wang xiao photographed by lincoln pilcher for
'boy meets girl' in vogue china august 2011.
images slightly edited, please see
the originals here at asianmodels.

click the small pics for a closer look.
  

4 comments:

  1. So fabulous... you know this is why you are my favorite blog. You always post amazing things :) ... and, I so want that caplet!

    Hope your weekend was splendid.
    xx, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks, dear Sarah! :)

    hugs,
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style, last week on my blog I was looking at boys and tomboy style, this is perfect! Best from rainy krakow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) :) :)
    Thanks, Kamila, i love it, too!
    I checked out your post and loved it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

your comments are very welcome. i'd like to hear from you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails